Thursday, February 28, 2013

Think Spring

I've been planning my Spring Evening Storytimes and I thought I would share my book selections with you.  I will post the crafts that I plan to do for each week soon.  Some of the crafts are new this year and I still need to make my samples!

Book List:


  • Spring Is Here by Will Hillenbrand 
  • and then it's spring by Julie Fogliano
  • In the Tall, Tall Grass by Denise Fleming
  • beetle bop by Denise Fleming
  • The Wonderful Book  by Leonid Gore
  • Big Bad Bunny by Franny Billingsley
  • Hugless Douglas by David Mellin
  •  Don't Worry Bear by Greg Foley
  • How do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight by Jane Yolen
  • Ten Terrible Dinosaurs by Paul Strickland


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment