Friday, January 25, 2013

Teen Book Display

Here's a new book display that I will be putting up in the teen section soon.  I made these signs along with cutouts of coffee cups to sprinkle throughout the display. There are just enough books to create a display with and I'm sure I can dig up a few more to go with this list.  I grabbed any book with a coffee or tea title, or a book in which a coffee shop was a main setting in a book.




Here's what I have come up with:
  • Death By Latte by Linda Gerber
  • Dead Is So Last Year by Marlene Perez
  • The Glass Cafe by Gary Paulsen
  • The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
  • Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
  • The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer
  • The Secret Ingredient by Laura Schaefer
  • The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
  • Vintage Veronice by Erica S. Perl

No comments:

Post a Comment