Monday, November 5, 2012

Glitter, glitter everywhere: 3-D Stars

It looks like my desk was bombed by glitter faeries, but I had a lot of fun making this 3-D star.  I know the teens will enjoy them too next Art Club.  Of course, I got the idea for these from Pinterest.  Here is a link to how to make them.  3-D STARS 


The cool think about this is you can have teens or yourself save cereal boxes and cut your stars right out of that or any other cardboard you have on hand.  I save thin cardboard from packages all the time because they come in handy for projects like this.  These stars will sit nicely on a window sill or mantel. You can also add some ribbon when attaching the sides together and make a nice ornament.  The star I made is as about 4 inches tall.


It's a bit hard to tell through all the glitter in this picture but it is 3-D.  
Here is the picture from Pinterest: 



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment